Active Index Investing: Maximizing Portfolio Performance and Minimizing Risk Through Global Index Strategies by S.A. Schoenfeld (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $138.55+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $37.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionFor over three decades, indexing has become increasingly accepted by both institutional and individual investors. Index benchmarks and investment products that track them have been a driving force in the transformation of investment strategy from art to science. Yet investors' understanding of the sophistication of this burgeoning field has lagged the growing use of index products. Active Index Investing is the definitive guide to how indexes are constructed, how index-based portfolios are managed, and how the world's most sophisticated investors use index-based strategies to enhance performance, reduce costs and minimize the risks of investing. Active Index Investing provides a comprehensive overview of: the investment theories that are the foundation of index based investing; best practices in benchmark construction; the growing world of index-based investment vehicles; cutting-edge index portfolio management techniques; and, the myriad ways investors can and do capture the benefits of indexing. Active Index Investing has a unique format that captures the views and perspectives of over 40 of the investment industry's leading experts and practitioners, while maintaining a holistic view of this complex subject matter. In addition to the Appendix and Glossary within the book, it features an E-ppendix.
- Author BiographySteven A. Schoenfeld is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of IndexUniverse.com, the definitive online resource on index investing. He is also a Senior Research Fellow with Duke University's Global Capital Markets Center, and Managing Partner of Global Index Strategies LLC, which provides consulting and product development services to the financial industry. Steven was Chief Investment Officer of Active Index Advisors, focusing on enhanced index portfolios and was a Managing Director of Barclays Global Investors (BGI), where he served in a variety of portfolio management and investment strategy roles. Before joining BGI, he was an Investment Officer at the International Finance Corporation/World Bank, and a stock index futures trader in Singapore. Steven was a Fulbright Scholar in Economics, and co-authored The Pacific Rim Futures and Options Markets
- Author(s)S.A. Schoenfeld
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2004
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight995 g
- Width159 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine56 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.