All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised and updated to reflect all sorts of market conditions, this Australian sharemarket classic shows busy baby boomers how to grow their portfolios using a professional investor's low-risk tried and tested techniques, without having to pay a broker or fund manager big bucks, and without the risk of losing it all on a gamble - all in less than an hour a week!
- Author BiographyAlan Hull is a second generation share trader, mathematician, IT expert, teacher and funds manager. He is also a popular speaker on the seminar circuit, a regular on radio and TV, including Sky Business channel, and author of the popular Blue Chip Investing.
- Author(s)Alan Hull
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight334 g
- Width149 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.