All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.47
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.17
- AU $18.35Trending at AU $19.94
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.70
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $41.17
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.81
About this product
- DescriptionHow far would a father go to keep his daughter from marrying the wrong man? Rufus Coleman, the respected editor of the New York Eclipse, plans to marry Marjory Wainwright. Yet to her father, Professor Wainwright, Rufus is still the wastrel that he thought him to be as a student in college. To thwart the marriage, the professor drags Marjory off with him and a group of students on a summer tour of Greece. Suddenly war erupts between Turkey and Greece! Will Rufus arrive in time to save the group? Will he redeem himself in the professor's eyes? Will the strife of war and trial of separation be overcome by the love between Rufus and Marjory?
- Author BiographyAmerican author Stephen Crane (1871-1900) won international fame with The Red Badge of Courage, which was acclaimed as the first modern war novel. John Bolen brings his extensive theater, film, and television experience to audiobooks. His recent television appearances include CIA: Masters of Deception on the Discovery Channel, and his recent film work includes The Land and The Inn Outside the World.
- Author(s)Stephen Crane
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication13/07/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)John Bolen
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time480
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.