All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionActive Skills for Reading is an exciting five-level reading series that develops learners' reading comprehension and vocabulary skills. Written by reading specialist Neil J. Anderson, the new edition of this best-selling series uses an Active approach to help learners become more confident, independent - and active-readers. Active Reading: A = Activate Prior Kwledge; C = Cultivate Vocabulary; T = Think About Meaning; I = Increase Reading Fluency; V = Verify Strategies; and E = Evaluate Progress.
- Author BiographyDr. Neil J. Anderson is professor in the MA TESOL program at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. He has worked in Intensive English programs at Brigham Young University, The University of Texas at Austin, and Ohio University. He worked as the Program Associate for Measurement and Evaluation for the Overseas Refugee Training Program in Southeast Asia for the Center for Applied Linguistics. Recently, he spent one year on sabatical as Visiting Professor at a university in Costa Rica. From 2001-2002 he served as President of TESOL. He is the author of the first edition of Thomson Learning's Active Skills for Reading series (2002).
- Author(s)Michael LeRoy,Neil J. Anderson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2013
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings, charts
- Weight363 g
- Width189 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.