All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered how to encourage empathy, increase fine and gross motor skills, social awareness, independent thinking, teamwork, independent play, or anything in-between within a classroom or at home? I have compiled quite an array of activities throughout my years. The majority of my activities were used and intended for a multi-age classroom. The children I've taught range in age between five and twelve years and include those with emotional, physical, behavioral, gifted, neurotypical, and learning disabled circumstances. The activities are therefore acceptable for a mixed range of abilities and ages. I have pondered what I have learned through many years of trial and error. My goal is to share these activities with parents and educators to enhance the lives of other children who could benefit from my ideas.
- Author Biography. Mari Nosal, M.Ed., CECE spent years as a school age coordinator, blogger and author, and has 30 years' experience within the human services and education fields. She has had special needs articles published in several magazines. She is certified by the Department of Early Childhood Education as a lead preschool teacher, an infant and toddler teacher, and site coordinator qualified to manage school age programs. Mari was awarded her B.A. in Psychology in and her Master's in Educational Foundations in . She adores working with children and educators within the classroom. She has presented to management teams, educators, and human service professionals. she has shared her knowledge, experience, passion, and insights with many professionals and parents involved with both special needs children and adults and those on the autism spectrum. Mari offers tips on curriculum development and behavior modification within the classroom and out in society through in-services. She is certified in Community Crisis Intervention. As a professional and family member of individuals with Asperger's, she shows others how it is possible to overcome obstacles and achieve your goals.
- Author(s)Mari E Nosal M Ed
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.