CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, the fruit of the sessions on the Book of Acts at the Annual Meeting of the Society of Biblical Literature, in San Antonio, Texas, in November 2004, contains these papers: Robert C. Tannehill, 'Do the Ethics of Acts Include the Ethical Teaching in Luke?' C. Kavin Rowe, 'Authority and Community: Lukan Dominium in Acts' F. Scott Spencer, 'Wise Up, Young Man: The Moral Vision of Saul and Other Neaniskoi in Acts' Stanley E. Porter, 'The Genre of Acts and the Ethics of Discourse' Robert L. Brawley, 'Identity and the Aim of an Accomplished Life in Acts' Matthew L. Skinner, 'The Importance of Paul's Custody in Acts 21-28 for Determining Luke's Sociopolitical Vision' Thomas E. Phillips, 'Paul as Role Model in Acts' Richard Paul Thompson, ' What Do You Think You Are Doing, Paul? Synagogues, Accusations, and Ethics in Paul's Ministry in Acts 16-21' Pamela Kinlaw, ' Devout and God-Fearing : Cornelius, Pacifism, and Just War'
- Author BiographyThomas E. Phillips is Visiting Associate Professor of Religion at Point Loma Nazarene University, San Diego, California.
- PublisherSheffield Phoenix Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2005
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleNew Testament Monographs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 9
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheffield Phoenix Press
- Weight428 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byThomas E. Phillips
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.