Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 14 Mar
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe death and resurrection of Jesus are t the end of the good news, but only the beginning. In Acts, Luke tells the story of the workings of the Holy Spirit in the lives of the apostles and in the early church. Though titled The Acts of the Apostles, the book is just as much about the acts of the Holy Spirit. The resurrection and ascension of Jesus became the beginnings of the life of the believer, who is empowered by the Spirit to go to every extreme to make kwn the message of God's saving acts in Christ. Interpretation Bible Studies (IBS) offers solid biblical content in a creative study format. Forged in the tradition of the celebrated Interpretation commentary series, IBS makes the same depth of biblical insight available in a dynamic, flexible, and user-friendly resource. Designed for adults and older youth, Interpretation Bible Studies can be used in small groups, in church school classes, in large group presentations, or in personal study.
- Author BiographyCharles C. Williamson is Pastor of Philadelphia Presbyterian Church in Mint Hill, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Charles C. Williamson
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleInterpretation Bible Studies
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.