Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $3.00+ AU $8.50 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by alwaysopen15
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLuke, a stage director, is going through the belongings of his deceased grandmother, Constance. It isn't long before he comes across letters from Jessica, a glamorous actress, spanning fifteen years and ending a month previously. Jessica, 45 years younger than Constance, was successful until she was injured in a train crash that left her with a limp. Luke soon finds himself falling in love with Jessica through her letters, but when he sets out to track her down, the woman he meets isn't quite the one he's expecting ...
- Author BiographyJudith Barnard and Michael Fain, a husband and wife writing team, live in Chicago and Aspen, Colorado. All their novels have been bestsellers, both in Britain and America.
- Author(s)Judith Michael
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/01/1998
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight345 g
- Width140 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $72.34New
- AU $28.99New
- AU $16.49New
- AU $12.89Used
- AU $79.87New
- AU $18.82New
- AU $113.79New
- AU $22.53New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.99
- AU $13.83Trending at AU $16.49
- AU $76.78Trending at AU $79.87
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $22.59
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $20.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.