Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionAcupressure is an ancient Chinese alternative medicine technique. It is derived from acupuncture. It is based on the Traditional Chinese medicine's (TCM) acupuncture theory developed 5,000 years ago. As the name reflects, it is a technique in which the ailments are treated by applying pressure on specific acu points spread throughout the body. Acupressure for Headache Made Easy - An Illustrated Self Treatment Guide is an unique book full of illustrations and written in very simple language.
- Author(s)Dr Krishna N Sharma,Krishna N Sharma
- Date of Publication16/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.