All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow you can help your horse with simple acupressure techniques! Learn to identify your horse s individual body constitution type, which determines your choice of acupressure treatment; understand the 12 main channels of energy in your horse s body, and gain the ability to choose the correct points to treat specific issues. Relieve mild sources of pain and discomfort in your horse s body, influence his mental health and stability, and select appropriate treatment from a comprehensive list of common problems and their solutions, with step-by-step instructions and full-color photographs to help you help your horse.
- Author BiographyDr. Ina Gosmeier studied veterinary medicine at the University of Giessen in Germany, after which she obtained specialized certification in acupuncture, undertaking additional studies in Chinese herbology at universities in China and Switzerland. Since 2002, she has been responsible for the horses on the German national teams at championship events and in international competition, where her job is to maintain the health, well-being, and performance of the horses, using naturopathic methods.
- Author(s)Ina Gosmeier
- PublisherTrafalgar Square
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationNorth Pomfret
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafalgar Square
- Weight612 g
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.