All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers pragmatic and clinically useful information for physicians seeking to integrate acupuncture into their medical practices. Beginning with the history and science of acupuncture. It is a guide through anatomy, physiology, pathology, examination and diagsis, point location, and basic and advanced treatments. It includes proven techniques for treating musculoskeletal pain, migraines, gastrointestinal conditions, and substance abuse. The text also contains high quality photographs and illustrations for clear localization of channels and points. It is an ideal learning tool for practitioners looking to expand their practice or find a more versatile acupuncture approach.
- Author(s)Joseph M. Helms
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/08/2007
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note415 color plates (approx.)
- Height305 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.