All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcute myelogeus leukemia (AML), is the most common form of leukemia in adults. AML is a deadly form of malignancy, the progsis for which has t improved in the last two decades. More importantly, it is a malignancy that is seen in older adults, therefore the number of cases is likely to rise as the population ages. Over the past 15 years, genetic mechanisms underlying AML have begun to unfold. Additional research in this area has helped identify key components and characteristics. Consequently, targeted therapy of AML is receiving much attention. It is the hope of researchers that as with chronic myelogeus leukemia (CML), and the drug, Gleevec, a targeted therapy for AML will be discovered.
- Author BiographyLalitha Nagarajan is an Associate Professor, Department of Molecular Genetics, The University of Texas, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Treatment and Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 145
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight655 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byLalitha Nagarajan
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.92
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.