All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMcGowan reviews challenges to and disagreements over Reformed covenant theology and proposes that its strengths can best be retained by separating the two key ideas of union with Adam/Christ and God's covenantal dealings with his people.
- Author BiographyA. T. B. McGowan is Minister of Inverness East Church of Scotland and Professor of Theology in the University of the Highlands and Islands. He served as Principal of the Highland Theological College from 1994 - 2009. He is the author of The New Birth (Christian Focus), The Federal Theology of Thomas Boston (Paternoster), The Divine Spiration of Scripture (Apollos), The Person and Work of Christ (Paternoster), and editor of Always Reforming (Apollos).
- Author(s)A. T. B. McGowan
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- SubjectReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNottingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInter-Varsity Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.