About this product
- DescriptionIn his best-selling book, 24 Hours that Changed the World, pastor and popular author Adam Hamilton takes readers on a Lenten journey to relive the one day in history that changed everything. Hamilton invites readers and viewers to experience and understand the significance of Jesus' final hours. In 24 Hours That Changed the World for Older Children, children ages 9-12 will trace the final week of Jesus' life in age-appropriate language as they experience this new study based on Adam Hamilton's acclaimed series, 24 Hours That Changed the World. Adapted for the tween audience by Marcia Stoner, this leader's resource contains everything needed to conduct the 7-week study, including reproducible handouts.
- Author(s)Adam Hamilton,Daphna Flegal
- PublisherAbingdon Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville, Tennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbingdon Press
- Out-of-print date14/08/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width209 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest Age9-12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.