All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo all the world, Susan McKenzie, successful romance editor, seemed to be the perfect heroine. But there was one thing missing in her life, and that was the perfect hero. Then she met Dr. Adam Gallagher. He seemed to fit the role perfectly; surely together they would live happily ever after. But Adam didn't seem to want to play the hero's role. Aloof and somewhat mysterious, his professional detachment could drive any woman crazy. Was he throwing a twist into Susan's well-plotted life?
- Author BiographyDebbie Macomber is a number one New York Times best-selling author. She is the recipient of a lifetime achievement award from the Romance Writers of America the inaugural winner of the Quill Award for romance. There are over 170 million copies of her books in print worldwide. Debbie is a devoted grandmother, and she and her husband Wayne live in Port Orchard, Washington State and winter in Florida.
- Author(s)Debbie Macomber
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Weight456 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.