All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBack in the 1990s when vegetarianism was t as popular as it is today, Reggi Burnett started a restaurant in Albuquerque, New Mexico, in an effort to introduce people to nutritious dishes full of flavor and richness. Adam's Table served vegetarian and vegan dishes to its patrons, all of who raved about the best tasting, healthiest food of any restaurant. Even meat-eaters praised the restaurant for its delicious food, including a reporter for The Albuquerque Journal, who wrote, Beware of eating at Adam's Table. It just may change your life.... It's eugh to make you want to go vegetarian permanently. It was eugh to make us-die hard beefers-sign up for Reggi's healthy vegetarian cooking classes. Although the restaurant has since closed its doors, the recipes that made it a hit are captured in this cookbook for all to enjoy. The cookbook features recipes in the following categories: Dressings and Seasonings; Soups, Salads, and Vegetables; Main Dishes and Casseroles; Southwest Style Main Dishes; Breads and Breakfast; Pies, Pastry, and Desserts.
- Author(s)Reggi Burnett
- PublisherTeach Services, Inc.
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeach Services, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.37
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.39
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.65
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $37.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.