Adaptation Studies: New Challenges, New Directions by Continuum Publishing Corporation (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.30Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExtending the boundaries of contemporary adaptation studies, this book brings together leading international scholars to survey new directions in the field. Re-thinking the key questions at the heart of the discipline, Adaptation Studies: New Directions, New Challenges explores a wide range of perspectives and case studies in cross-media transformation. Topics covered include: * The history of adaptation studies * Theories of adaptation * Adaptations in film, literature, radio and historical sources * What is an 'original' text?
- Author BiographyJorgen Bruhn is Associate Professor in the School of Language and Literature at Linneaus University, Sweden. Anne Gjelsvik is Professor of Media Studies at the Norwegian Univeristy of Science and Technology. Eirik Frisvold Hanssen is Associate Professor of Film Studies at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight427 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAnne Gjelsvik,Eirik Frisvold Hanssen,Jorgen Bruhn
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.06Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $22.03Trending at AU $23.08
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.