All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach book in the Adapted to Survive series looks at a selection of high-interest animals that share a common skill, examining how each animal has adapted to survive in its own particular environment. This book looks at animals that fly, and includes chapters on bats, insects, birds, and even flying fish and flying squirrels!
- Author BiographyAngela Royston has written many books for young people, including books about people at work, animals, health and the environment.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRead Me!: Adapted to Survive
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.