All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdapting Poe is a collection of essays that explores the way Edgar Allan Poe has been adapted over the last hundred years in film, comic art, music, and literary criticism. A major theme that pervades the study concerns the more recent re-imaginings of Poe in terms of identity construction in a postmodern era.
- Author BiographyCarl H. Sederholm is an Associate Professor of Humanities at Brigham Young University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCarl H. Sederholm,Dennis R. Perry
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.