All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAgile coding with design patterns and SOLID principles As every developer kws, requirements are subject to change. But when you build adaptability into your code, you can respond to change more easily and avoid disruptive rework. Focusing on Agile programming, this book describes the best practices, principles, and patterns that enable you to create flexible, adaptive code--and deliver better business value. Expert guidance to bridge the gap between theory and practice * Get grounded in Scrum: artifacts, roles, metrics, phases * Organize and manage architectural dependencies * Review best practices for patterns and anti-patterns * Master SOLID principles: single-responsibility, open/closed, Liskov substitution * Manage the versatility of interfaces for adaptive code * Perform unit testing and refactoring in tandem * See how delegation and abstraction impact code adaptability * Learn best ways to implement dependency interjection * Apply what you learn to a pragmatic, agile coding project Get code samples at: http://github.com/garymclean/AdaptiveCode
- Author BiographyGary McLean Hall specializes in patterns and practices, with particular focus on creating code that is adaptive to change.
- Author(s)Gary McLean Hall
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight718 g
- Width189 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.