All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows readers new ways to compensate for disturbances in control systems prolonging the intervals between time-consuming and/or expensive fault diagsis procedures, keeping them up to date in the increasingly important field of adaptive control.
- Author BiographyGang Tao received his B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Science and Technology of China in 1982, his M.S. degrees in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Applied Mathematics in 1984, 1987, 1989, respectively, and Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering in 1989 all from the University of Southern California. He was a visiting assistant professor at Washington State University from 1989 to 1991, an assistant research engineer at the University of California at Santa Barbara from 1991 to 1992, and an assistant professor at the University of Virginia from 1992 to 1998, where he is now an associate professor. He was a guest editor for International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, and is currently an associate editor for IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control and for the discipline's most important journal Automatica. He has been a program committee member for numerous international conferences, among them, American Control Conference and the Conference on Decision and Control in 2001 and 2002.. He has published five books, over 45 journal papers and book chapters, and over 95 conference papers on adaptive cotnrol, nonlinear control, multivariable control, optimal control, and control applications and robotics. He is a Senior Member of IEEE. His research has been supported by NSF, ARMY, NASA, MedQuest, SCEEE and Edison Power.
- Author(s)Gang Tao,Shuhao Chen,Suresh M. Joshi,Xidong Tang
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2004
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Notebiography
- Weight625 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.