Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionWhile current educational techlogies have the potential to fundamentally enhance literacy education, many of these tools remain unkwn to or unused by today's practitioners due to a lack of access and support. Adaptive Educational Techlogies for Literacy Instruction presents actionable information to educators, administrators, and researchers about available educational techlogies that provide adaptive, personalized literacy instruction to students of all ages. These accessible, comprehensive chapters, written by leading researchers who have developed systems and strategies for classrooms, introduce effective techlogies for reading comprehension and writing skills.
- Author BiographyScott A. Crossley is Associate Professor of Applied Linguistics at Georgia State University, USA. Danielle S. McNamara is Professor in Cognitive and Learning Sciences and ISTL Senior Investigator at Arizona State University, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white tables, 50 black & white halftones, 52 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDanielle S. McNamara,Scott A. Crossley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.