All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unified survey focuses on linear discrete-time systems and explores the natural extensions to nlinear systems. In keeping with the importance of computers to practical applications, the authors emphasize discrete-time systems. Their approach summarizes the theoretical and practical aspects of a large class of adaptive algorithms. 1984 edition.
- Author(s)Graham C. Goodwin,Kwai Sang Sin
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.