All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about adaptive mesh generation and moving mesh methods for the numerical solution of time-dependent partial differential equations. It presents a general framework and theory for adaptive mesh generation and gives a comprehensive treatment of moving mesh methods and their basic components, along with their application for a number of ntrivial physical problems. Many explicit examples with computed figures illustrate the various methods and the effects of parameter choices for those methods. Graduate students, researchers and practitioners working in this area will benefit from this book.
- Author(s)Robert D. Russell,Weizhang Huang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/10/2010
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 174
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight835 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.