All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdaptive Resonance Theory Microchips describes circuit strategies resulting in efficient and functional adaptive resonance theory (ART) hardware systems. While ART algorithms have been developed in software by their creators, this is the first book that addresses efficient VLSI design of ART systems. All systems described in the book have been designed and fabricated (or are nearing completion) as VLSI microchips in anticipation of the impending proliferation of ART applications to automous intelligent systems. To accommodate these systems, the book t only provides circuit design techniques, but also validates them through experimental measurements. The book also includes a chapter tutorially describing four ART architectures (ART1, ARTMAP, Fuzzy-ART and Fuzzy-ARTMAP) while providing easily understandable MATLAB code examples to implement these four algorithms in software. In addition, an entire chapter is devoted to other potential applications for real-time data clustering and category learning.
- Author(s)Andreas G. Andreou,Bernabe Linares-Barranco,Teresa Serrano-Gotarredona
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number456
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight409 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.