All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is devoted to the subject of adaptive techniques for smart analog and mixed signal design whereby fully functional first-pass silicon is achievable. To our kwledge, this is the first book devoted to this subject. The techniques described should lead to quantum improvement in design productivity of complex analog and mixed signal systems while significantly cutting the spiraling costs of product development in emerging nameter techlogies.
- Author(s)Ayman Fayed,Mohammed Ismail
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number872
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight315 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.