All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese little books add up to big fun! In each new title, a succession of easy-to-color images add up to a complete concept, including tires, a hood, and more for a car and a bathtub, a rubber duck, and other items that lead up to bathtime. Designed for children ages 2 and older, AddUps(TM) use everyday activities and environments to teach simple ideas in a creative way.
- Author BiographyGail Tuchman has headed educational, trade, and professional development programs at Scholastic, Inc., Macmillan/McGraw-Hill, and Classroom, Inc. She is also the author of more than 65 children's stories, plays, and books. Margaret Gray has designed picture books, chapter books, and digital and web-based products. She is a former Director of Production in the Education Group at Scholastic, Inc.
- Author(s)Gail Tuchman,Margaret Gray
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Little Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight27 g
- Width106 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Griego
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.