All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionKwledge of added body masses that interact with fluid is necessary in various research and applied tasks of hydro- and aeromechanics: steady and unsteady motion of rigid bodies, total vibration of bodies in fluid, local vibration of the external plating of different structures. This reference book contains data on added masses of ships and various ship and marine engineering structures. Also theoretical and experimental methods for determining added masses of these objects are described. A major part of the material is presented in the format of final formulas and plots which are ready for practical use. The book summarises all key material that was published in both Russian and English-language literature. This volume is intended for technical specialists of shipbuilding and related industries. The author is one of the leading Russian experts in the area of ship hydrodynamics.
- Author(s)Alexandr I. Korotkin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Series TitleFluid Mechanics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 88
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.