All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based upon the operating system of the company, Added Value, founded by the author, and w one of the world's largest marketing and branding consultancies. Two-thirds of the value of most companies is based on the intangible value of businesses including reputation, goodwill and kw how. It is by marketing that reputation can be created and enhanced thus unlocking brand growth. With the use of many examples and case studies the author shows how the five I's process - Insight, Ideas, Invation, Impact and Investment Return - can be used to create top-line demand-led growth and the tools and techniques available to achieve this. This is a unique approach with proven success.
- Author BiographyMARK SHERRINGTON began his career at Unilever where he ran many of the biggest household brands, including Persil, and went on to become a Marketing Director and global category manager. In 1988 he founded Added Value, the leading marketing consultancy, which by 2001 employed 400 people in eight countries around the world with a fee income of $75 million. He is now Global Marketing Director at SABMiller plc.
- Author(s)Mark Sherrington
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication08/04/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight471 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.