All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBorn to shop. A woman's place is in the mall. We laugh at the stereotype of woman shoppers, but the reality is that millions of women struggle with handling money. With compassion and understanding, Karen O'Conr helps women evaluate their spending habits through questions that include: * Does spending money make you feel better? * Do you shop when you're under stress? * Do you dread having your money-handling habits exposed? From excessive shopping to penny-pinching, from splurging to refusing to buy necessities, Karen explores the reasons behind the misuse of money. Then, drawing on her experiences and biblical insights, she reveals practical strategies readers can use to develop a healthy view of money and regain control of their spending.
- Author BiographyKaren O'Connor is a sought-after speaker, writing consultant, and the award-winning author of 60 books, including Gettin' Old Ain't for Wimps (more than 300,000 copies sold). She's appeared on national media, including The 700 Club and 100 Huntley Street.
- Author(s)Karen O'Connor
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.