All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA woman's down-to-earth guide for releasing stress and reclaiming her free-spirit Stress management expert and radio personality Debbie Mandel presents her highly original program for stress reduction. She explains that women who are constantly stressed out have forgotten the dreams of the free-spirited girl living inside them before they became somebody's wife, mother, or workplace colleague. This book, the inspiring and humorous story of successful recovery from stress addiction, outlines her seven steps that have proven to help women overcome daily stressors and reclaim a life of joy and spontaneity. * Explores the habit forming pressure principle of stress addiction and how to cure it * Provides step-by-step program for self-empowerment, self-care, healthy narcissism, and renewing humor in a woman's relationships * Explains the powerful, researched based relationship between food, exercise, and mood * Contains indispensable strategies for accepting constructive conflicts with a spouse, partner, friend or colleague to get what she wants * Teaches specific techniques for reducing and eliminating stress reduction Addicted to Stress shows how as the addiction to stress is cured, women find it possible to build up an immunity to outside pressure and become their true core self.
- Author BiographyDebbie Mandel is the radio talk show host of a popular weekly health and fitness radio show on WGBB 1240 AM in Long Island, New York, which is broadcast live and on the Internet. She is the publisher of the highly regarded wellness Web site www.addictedtostress.com and conducts stress-management and relationship workshops for couples, women's groups, and others.
- Author(s)Debbie Mandel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight320 g
- Width162 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.