All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Marshall's single mother loses her job, the family has to live in a car for five weeks. In this sensitive and thought-provoking vel for youthful readers, seventh-grader Marshall wrestles with the usual ups-and-downs of friendship, family life, and school-along with an unexpected problem: Homelessness. As he struggles to resolve this crisis, Marshall is challenged to discover new truths about himself, his friends, his school, and his community.
- Author BiographyCharles Chuck Warren was born in Jacksonville, Florida and has lived in North Carolina, New York, Uruguay, and is now back in Florida. He worked for many years as a social worker and now enjoys writing fiction for adults and children.
- Author(s)MR Charles Warren,Professor Charles Warren
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.63Trending at AU $35.61
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $52.57
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.80Trending at AU $47.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.