All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInclusion is at the heart of current education policy and practice. This book provides advice and support for developing a PSHE and Citizenship curriculum that promotes inclusion through its content and approach. It provides a rationale for promoting inclusion and reducing inequalities, and summarises of the importance of effective policy, participation and partnerships. It will help PSHE and Citizenship coordinators to plan the curriculum and identify the needs of pupils.
- Author BiographyFormerly the coordinator of the Sex Education Forum, Simon Blake is now the Director of Brook, the leading sexual health charity for young people. Simon has published several titles with NCB.
- Author(s)Simon Blake,Sue Plant
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Children's Bureau Enterprises Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.