All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the island of Cuba lived two sisters named Adelaida and Marisol. Although identical twins in appearance, their personalities were as different as night and day. Adelaida was ble and loved to help others. She understood that the situation at home was t easy. On the other hand, Marisol believed that the world revolved around her. Will the sisters' actions affect their fate?
- Author(s)Ana Monnar
- PublisherReaders Are Leaders U.S.A.
- Date of Publication22/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReaders Are Leaders U.S.A.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byLinda Franklin
- Illustrator(s)Nancy Michaud
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.