All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKirsty and Rachel are in for a surprise when their fairy friends whisk them off to the Fairyland Music Festival, only for Jack Frost and his goblins to strut onto the stage! The naughty gang have stolen the Pop Star Fairies' magical clef necklaces, and Jack Frost intends to use them to become the biggest star in the world. In this second book of the magical series, the girls must help Adele the Singing Coach Fairy to get her clef back, so singers everywhere have the confidence to perform!
- Author BiographyDaisy Meadows is the author of over 200 Rainbow Magic books.
- Author(s)Daisy Meadows
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRainbow Magic: The Pop Star Fairies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 114
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Weight83 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Georgie Ripper
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.63Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.