Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examined the adequacy of US Army tactical doctrine for the successful employment of armor in offensive urban operations. Historical case studies on Aachen, Beirut, Grozny, and Baghdad were used to draw lessons learned. These lessons learned were then compared to current US Army tactical doctrine at the company team and platoon levels. The comparisons found US Army tactical doctrine to be adequate to employ armor successfully in offensive urban operations at the company team and platoon levels. However, the comparison of US Army tactical doctrine resulted in a number of recommendations. These recommendations are divided into two groups. First, recommendations are made relative to the lessons learned. Second, recommendations of a general nature t related directly to lessons learned.
- Author(s)Lawrence L Shepherd
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight195 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.