All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany of us first learned of the Adirondack Mountains when they played host to the 1980 Winter Olympic games. There's a reason the world decided to showcase its best athletes in rtheastern New York. Beautiful Lake Placid in the Adirondacks provided a spectacular backdrop that captivated audiences almost as much as the athletic contests did. There are very few places that measure up to the Adirondacks in terms of pure, unadulterated natural beauty and recreational options. Spectacular waters, amazing forests, stirring mountains and eye-popping cliffs surround visitors, giving them a chance to escape the usual and to experience nature at its very finest. One doesn't need to worry about finding something to do when the reach the Adirondacks. The choices seem endless. Whether fishing the mountain waters of Schroon Lake, bird watching on Whiteface Mountain, climbing to the top of the Adirondack's forty-six peaks, or hunting near Saranac Lake, you can bet on having a fantastic natural experience in New York.
- Author(s)R Bercume
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $56.43
- AU $13.17Trending at AU $14.69
- AU $27.97Trending at AU $31.77
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.52
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.74
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.