All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith echoes of Jerome K. Jerome's 'Three Men in a Boat', Adjacent to the Argonauts is a humorous sailor's yarn written both for the Old Salt and Landlubber, and which also combines many characteristics of a guide-book.
- Author BiographyJulian Blatchley is a career seaman who has been navigating ships for over thirty years and sailing boats worldwide for over forty. He has been Master and Pilot on large tankers and, since the events related in this book, has sailed recreationally for over twenty-five years in the Mediterranean.
- Author(s)Julian Blatchley
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication03/07/2010
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.