All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionLife after a loss can be difficult, but there are ways to make it more bearable. Written by Lora C Mercado, who endured the death of her son in 2003, this book will give you tips and strategies to help you heal from the shock and desperation from losing someone you love. Also included are true stories from others who have walked the journey of grief, and how they have overcome the raw emotions that accompany the death of a loved one. You will also find a selection of poems, and a list of grief support resources, that will help you on your road to healing. Be sure to read Lora C Mercado's other titles, Healing Grief through Meditation, Our Angels Await, Stories of Love from Beyond', and Adjusting to Life After the Loss of a Child.
- Author BiographyIn tribute to her son's passing, Lora C Mercado has been on a quest to help bring peace to those who are in a state of grief with her healing and inspirational books. She is also the founder of the website, HealingTheGrief.com, which provides articles and resources to help one cope with grief and loss. Our Angels Await, Stories of Love from Beyond, includes true stories from people across the globe who have had connections with loved ones who have passed away. Adjusting to Life After Loss, Coping with the Death of a Loved One and Honoring Their Memory, was released in October 2014. The second book in the series, Adjusting to Life After the Loss of a Child, Coping, Healing and Understanding the Emotions of Grief is her latest book, released in January 2015. Lora also enjoys writing cookbooks with delicious, easy to follow recipes: The Garden Digest Oh Cheese! Tasteful Memories Bunch O' Brunch Gimme that CHOCOLATE! The PMS Survival Cookbook In 2014, she published a children's counting book with her young daughter, entitled, 1, 2, 3 Count with Me. She also wrote another children's book called Black Cats - Fun Facts and Myths. Lora Mercado is also a Usui Reiki Master Practitioner, photographer, and ordained minister, who has married over 150 couples.
- Author(s)Lora C Mercado
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.