All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdjuvant treatment is administered prior to or as follow-up to surgical procedures for breast cancer. Proven success in using medical therapies allowing for breast conserving procedures or reducing risk of occurrence. Although there has been much progress towards a cure, including the introduction of new targeted therapies, metastasizing cancer remains highly incurable.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Treatment and Research
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 151
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, 33 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1010 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byMartine J. Piccart-Gebhart,Monica Castiglione
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.