All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionAdlerian Counseling and Psychotherapy, w in its fifth edition, remains a classic text for students and an essential resource for practitioner's of all levels of experience. Reviewers have consistently lauded the book in previous editions for its clarity, concise focus, and use of many practical applications. It explains and illustrates individual, group, and couples work with children, adolescents, and adults of all ages. It highlights Adler's and Dreikurs's unique contributions to child guidance, lifestyle assessment and early recollections, and why it has been rated the most multicultural appropriate theory among counseling approaches. The fifth edition presents a fresh organization and an even clearer structure. A new emphasis is placed on the distinction between counseling and psychotherapy, as practiced from the Adlerian perspective. Additional chapter activities and review questions are added throughout the text, and all previous material is updated and refreshed.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.