All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdministering Elections provides a digest of contemporary American election administration using a systems perspective. The authors provide insight into the interconnected nature of all components of elections administration, and sheds like on the potential consequences of reforms that fail to account for this.
- Author BiographyKathleen Hale is Associate Professor of Political Science and Director of the MPA Program and Graduate Certificate in Election Administration at Auburn University, USA. Her scholarship focuses on intergovernmental relations, election administration, and the role of professional associations. She serves on the Election Center's Board of Directors and directs the Auburn University faculty in the Election Center's CERA Program. Robert Montjoy is University Research Professor and J.M. Deblois Chair, University of New Orleans, USA; and Professor Emeritus, Auburn University, USA. His involvement in election administration includes both research and practice - working with and learning from elections officials. He serves on the Election Center's Board of Directors and is an instructor in the Election Center's CERA Program. Mitchell Brown is Associate Professor of Political Science and PhD Program Director at Auburn University, USA. Her scholarship focuses on empowerment processes for marginalized groups, including electoral strategies, and program evaluation for public and nonprofit organizations. She is an instructor in the Election Center's CERA program.
- Author(s)Kathleen Hale,Mitchell Brown,Robert S. Montjoy
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/08/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleElections, Voting, Technology
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.