About this product
- DescriptionEXAM PREP GUIDE Ace your preparation for the skills measured by Exam 70-462-and on the job-with this official Microsoft study guide. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you've learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. Maximize your performance on the exam by mastering the skills and experience measured by these objectives: * Install and configure SQL Server * Maintain instances and databases * Optimize and troubleshoot SQL Server * Manage data * Implement security * Implement high availability PRACTICE TESTS A Note Regarding Practice Tests Assess your skills with practice tests. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers-including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies. For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
- Author BiographyboB Taylor, MCM, is a SQL Server Principal Premier Field Engineer and database architect with Microsoft. He has 30+ years of programming experience and multiple certifications.
- Author(s)Neil Hambly,Orin Thomas,Peter Ward,boB Taylor
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1040 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.80New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $20.21Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $31.02Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.01
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.65
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.