All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpeaking truth to power demands diplomatic skills. This book looks at the way advice, which is needed by all executives, is provided to the summit of government in twelve advanced industrialized countries (Australia, Belgium, Britain, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Sweden, and the US). It examines the increasing pressures for centralization as core executives confront the differentiation and pluralization of government and the interplay of constitutional, political, and institutional factors.
- Author BiographyB.Guy Peters is Maurice Falk Professor of American Government at the University of Pittsburgh. R.A.W. Rhodes is Professor of Politics (Research) at the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Vincent Wright is the University Professor of Political Science at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Author(s)Na Na
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication15/07/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight526 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.