All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, administration is broadly interpreted as the management of organizations. The reason for this lies in the fact that administration is generally viewed in the context of public - or in an even narrower sense - state administration. However, administration is also to be found in numerous other forms - in large enterprises, to name one example. Nevertheless, neither perspective comprises the full conceptual extent of administration in a broader sense, and to offer proposals for solutions. Thereby, the situation in public and private organizations equally is given particular consideration. Thereby, the study of differences and common features of management in public and private administrations is of particular interest.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Herbert Strunz, Ph.D., is Professor of Management at the Technical University Zwickau, Germany.
- Author(s)Herbert Strunz
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1995
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note5 fig., 15 tab.
- Weight300 g
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.