All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionGiven that this book is written for scholars, practitioners, students, and community members, it emphasizes praxis, the critical interface between public administration theory and the practice of eminent domain. This book is the most comprehensive analysis on eminent domain in the field of public administration and offers unprecedented access and candor among public officials in the birthplace of Kelo and community members directly involved with the Kelo case, including Susette Kelo herself.
- Author BiographyAmanda M. Olejarski is an assistant professor of public administration at Shippensburg University. Her research has been published in Administration & Society, Public Integrity, and Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management.
- Author(s)Amanda M. Olejarski
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication25/02/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note9 black & white halftones, 7 tables
- Weight245 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.