All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWade and Forsyth's Administrative Law has been a cornerstone text since its first edition in 1961. It provides a comprehensive and perceptive account of the principles of judicial review and the administrative arrangements of the United Kingdom. For over fifty years, Administrative Law has been trusted by students in the UK and internationally and is extensively cited by Courts in England and Wales. The book's clarity of exposition makes it accessible to the student approaching the subject for the first time, whilst its breadth of coverage and perceptive insight ensure its value to all interested in this field, academics and practitioners alike.
- Author BiographyChristopher Forsyth is Professor of Public Law and Private International Law at the University of Cambridge, and the late William Wade was formerly Emeritus Rouse Ball Professor of English Law at the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Christopher Forsyth,William Wade
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1452 g
- Width176 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.