All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Third Edition of this well-received text encompasses the manifold administrative theories and management thought propounded and enunciated by administrative and management thinkers over the past several decades. The text incorporates major additions and revisions to make it more up-to-date, comprehensive and reader-friendly.
What's New To This Edition:
- Addition of five new chapters to enlarge the scope of the book.
- A revised chapter on Public Choice Theory.
- Author BiographyR.K. Sapru (PhD Public Administration) is formerly Professor and Head Department of Public Administration Panjab University Chandigarh. Dr. Sapru has more than three decades of teaching experience and is a life member of Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA) and the Indian Society of Health Administration. He has contributed over 50 articles in national and international journals and has to his credit several books on Development Administration Theories of Administration Public Policy and Indian Administration.
- Author(s)R. K. Sapru
- PublisherPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.