All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis abridged edition of a two volume set presents the sometimes bewildering array of maritime law doctrines in a clear, readily comprehensible, and concise fashion. Extracts from all the leading cases and statutes are supplemented by expert commentary and references for further reading.
- Author(s)A.N. Yiannopoulos,Martin Davies,Robert Force
- PublisherBeard Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/03/2009
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationFrederick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeard Books,U.S.
- Weight1203 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.