All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionExpert photographer Rob Sheppard explains the details of Camera Raw, the steps for using it, the workflow process, and certain best practices that demonstrates how Camera Raw can empower the digital photographer. Encouraging you to use it as you see fit, he explores the enhancements in the newest generation and helps you deal with RAW's limitations, manage white balance and exposure, reduce ise (especially in night shots,) and learn to use camera settings that make the most of RAW capabilities.
- Author BiographyRob Sheppard is editor-at-large for Outdoor Photographer , and is author/photographer of over 20 books including The National Geographic Field Guide to Photography and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for Digital Photographers Only . He is committed to bringing professional photographers together with technology that benefits their craft. His Web site is www.robsheppardphoto.com.
- Author(s)Rob Sheppard
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleFor Only
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight886 g
- Width186 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.